Monday, September 22, 2008

Doctors Appt.

Today Kevin and I traveled to Pittsburgh for another doctors appt. They now want to put me back on clomid to make sure that I ovulate. So when I start my next cycle I have to call the clinic and they will call in the clomid to my pharmacy and I will take it days 3 through 7 this time instead of days 5 through 9 like usual. Then I will start my ovulation kits on day 11 and if I don't get a positive by day 15 I call the clinic and they make an appt. for the next day to be evaluated again and if everything looks good we will do the IUI the next day. So I guess this is a bit of good news. So any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please, please keep us in you prayers! We love you all and thanks for your support!

1 comment:

The Pifer's said...

Hey sweetheart, STEAL AWAY...I posted like 6 blogs tonight, some of them are my own words but I was going through alot of blogs with ladies going through what we are and found all of this, it's soooo very true...so feel free to steal whatever you want!!!! Love ya!