Thursday, July 10, 2008
One Disappointment after another
Well I went to the doctor today and got more bad news you would think that I would be used to it by now but it never gets easier. I went for what was supposed to be my last ultrasound and last round of clomid and he was even going to bump me up to 100mg instead of 50mg like I have been doing. But I can't do it because now I have 2 cysts on my left ovary . So that has put a stop to everything! He gave me 2 options 1. I can go on the pill for a month, why the hell would I do that? 2. Wait and see what happens, I chose option 2. So now I have to go back in a month and see if it went away. So we are very disappointed and upset right now so please keep us in your prayers we really need them right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment