Tuesday, August 5, 2008

When your heart is broken

What do you do when your heart hurts and you want to rip it from your chest? When you just can't cry anymore but thats all you want to do? Does the pain ever go away? How do you ever deal with everyone around you being PREGNANT? I feel like that is a swear word in my vocabulary anymore. I feel like this has got to be the biggest baby boom in history!! Everywhere I turn someone else is saying guess what I'm pregnant! I don't want to hear it anymore I would rather you hold a gun to my head and pull the trigger!!!! It would be easier to accept ,I think. I don't want to hurt anymore I want it to be our good news for once! I hate hurting!!!!!!!! Why does god let 15 year olds have babies ,they don't even know how to take care of themselves yet! Sorry about this I just needed to get some well over due stress out. Thanks to those who listen.

No comments: