Thursday, August 28, 2008
Another dead end
So Kevin and I have been anxiously waiting to start the IUI process for the last month or so and on Tuesday we got that chance so we thought. Tuesday morning I got up at 6:45 and did my ovulation kit and it came up positive so I called the clinic and they said the latest I could come in at was 10:20 well for those of you that know my husband doesn't get home until 8:30 from his first job. So they had someone call me back because it takes us 2 1/2 hours to get there. So they said if I could be there by 11 they would take me. So we rushed down there and got there at 10:45 so they take me in and do my blood work and then send me down the hall for my ultrasound where they measure my uterus and ovaries and my follicles and check for any abnormalities. So that all took about 45 min. so now we are headed back home and they call me with my results which I am thinking this is too soon something isn't right. Well my instincts were correct! I have no follicles and my lining was thin and my estrogen level is low. So now more blood work to check my progesterone level and I have to meet with the doctor on Sept. 22nd. So now I have no idea what to expect and what to think. I am so depressed and I am the type of person that when something is wrong I fix it ans I can't fix this and It is driving me insane!!! So please keep us in you prayers maybe someday they will work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey girl, my name is Tiffany. I am Beth Ann's sister in law. I just wanted to let you know my husband and I are going through the same thing, I am sure Beth has told you about it. I know your frustration and your fears and every emotion are experiencing. If you ever want to talk I am here for you...keep me updated on your journeyu. I will keep you and your husband in my prayers.
P.s. i have a blog as well that I post all my updates at also.
Post a Comment