Monday, October 27, 2008
IUI Today!!!!
We are sooooo excited to announce that we had our first IUI today. We left at 5:30 Saturday morning for Pittsburgh we had an appt. at 8:00 that morning. I had to have blood work to check my LH level and then an ultrasound to see if I had any good follicles. Well I had one really good follicle but my LH level was only a 6. It has to be atleast an 11 or higher. So they scheduled more blood work for 9:00 Sunday morning and a possible IUI for Monday. So we decided we better come home and drive back down in the morning because we couldn't afford to stay for 2 nights. So Sunday morning we went back in and I asked her what if it still isn't high enough and she said she would be shocked if it wasn't because my follicle was so good. Well she was right my level was an 18! So they scheduled Kevin for 8:45 this morning and me for 10:45. So we stayed at a hotel right by the clinic last night so we would be a little more rested for the big day.The procedure was so easy we were done by 11:00! I have been a little crampy all day but nothing bad. I really didn't even feel the procedure. So we will know in 12 days weather or not is was successfull. We are so glad that we are finally getting somewhere, but at the same time so glad to be home. So please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We REALLY need them right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment